TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Teachy Games and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
show any material from the website in public;
reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Teachy Games’ express written consent.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Teachy Games makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph,Teachy Games does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Teachy Games will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Your personal details are safely stored on our encrypted server. Once the order has been completed, we do not store your personal details online.
Teachy Games places a great deal of importance in customer privacy.
Teachy Games is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our site and the confidentiality of the personal information which our customers provide us with. This policy covers the information we collect from you to process orders, provide services such as our loyalty scheme, and for marketing purposes. Teachy Games will never sell personal information under any circumstances. Teachy Games will never share personal information with third parties unless strictly necessary in order to provide services to you or fulfil your order.
At Teachy Games we use the information we collect to serve our customers in the following ways:
• Teachy Games stores personal information and information about your order and the use of our services. Teachy Games does not keep credit card details.
• When ordering from the Teachy Games website, you can choose whether to create an account and keep information such as your name, email address, delivery and billing addresses, and payment details securely so you won't have to enter them each time you return to Teachy Games, or to use guest Checkout and not keep any details but input them for every order.
• When an order is placed, the information needed to complete it is transferred securely from our website to our Mail Order system. We need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details. This information enables us to fulfil your order and keep you informed of the progress of your order. If you wish to have your details removed after completion of your order, please contact Teachy Games Web Orders on email@example.com
• The uses for which we collect information include administering any accounts, processing and obtaining payment, preventing or detecting fraud, and running any prize draws or competition you may enter. In so doing we will provide your personal information to our employees and agents for such purposes.
• Your details may also be used to analyse your shopping preferences as part of our marketing programme. This might help us to automatically select and tailor products, services or special discounts we think you'll be interested to hear about.
• If you have selected to allow us contact you on your Teachy Games Website Account preferences or other sign up methods, we may use these details and any updated contact details you give us, to contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message or otherwise, to let you know about these offers. We may also monitor or record our telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent or detect fraud, and for training and regulatory purposes.
• If you have signed up to the Teachy Games mailing lists, Teachy Games will send you emails periodically pointing out promotions, event details, etc. If at any time you wish to remove your details from the mailing list, simply click the unsubscribe link in any of our newsletters.
• In carrying out any of the activities specified in this section, in the event that data is temporarily transferred outside the European Economic Area, your information will be afforded the level of protection as required under applicable Spain data protection legislation.
Teachy Games is the trading name of Florencia Liubitch Cassol.
Here is a list of the cookies we use, what they do and how long they last. Each time a cookie is used the expiration period starts again.
Remember me option for Account Login - this is an optional service that means you are automatically logged in when you return to our website. It does not record your password. This Cookie expires after 30 days.
View Basket Cookie - remembers what has been added to your basket even without you having logged in or started checkout. Allows you to leave & then return to the website without losing your basket information. This expires after 10 days.
Accessibility settings - If you choose to alter the accessibility settings which affect such things as font size a cookie remembers your options as each new page is opened and when you return to the website. This cookie expires after 1 year.
Right and left hand columns - our site has several panels which you can choose to have open or closed as your browse the site. A cookie remembers which are closed & open as you navigate the site or if you leave & return. This cookie expires after 1 year.
Tracking site usage - we use a cookie from Google Analytics to track all visits on the site which sees which pages are viewed, actions taken. Depending on your settings with Google some demographics data will be recorded but not your personal data. Read Google's information on this cookie.
We also use a cookie from Affiliate Window to track visits from our affiliate partners who get commissions for passing visitors to us, if those visitors purchase goods. This tracks only what pages are viewed including checkout and records no demographic data. The cookie lasts for 30 days.
Florencia Liubitch Cassol
C/ María Moliner 6.09007. Burgos. Spain.
0034 947 991 235 / 0034 673 667 129