Teachy Games undertakes to make its website accessible, in compliance with the Real Decreto 1112/2018, of 7 September on accessibility of websites and applications
This accessibility statement applies to www.teachygames.com
This website is partially compliant with UNE-EN 301549:2019 (equivalent to WCAG 2.1 conformance level A and AA requirements) due to the exceptions listed below.
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September: there may be occasional editing errors on some web pages, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after 20 September 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September).
- Specifically, there may be errors in documents containing graphics, complex tables or those signed electronically before their accessibility review.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation.
- There may be occasional editing errors on some pages that will be resolved as soon as they are detected.
Preparation of the accessibility statement:
This statement was prepared on 03/04/2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration was a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last revision of the statement: 03/04/2023
Remarks and contact details:
You can send any suggestions, doubts or clarifications regarding accessibility requirements by e-mail to email@example.com, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance on the part of this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
The currently visible version of this website is dated March 2023 and on that date the accessibility level in force at that time was revised.
From that date onwards, periodic partial reviews are carried out of the new or modified web content, both of the templates and of the final pages and documents published, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Use of alternative text in images.
- The links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Option to be able to activate the following measures on the website:
- Font resizing (increase/decrease)
- Negative contrast
- Light background
- Underline links
- Readable Font
Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.